As Health and Safety is an integral part of our business, we are making sure to keep up to date with advice from the New Zealand government, Ministry of Health and WorkSafe so that our Pure Milford experience is as safe as possible during the Covid-19 pandemic.
My Vaccine Pass:
No Longer Required
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
We have a 24-hour cancellation and reschedule policy at all times.
If you give us more than 24 hours’ notice before the start of your trip that you would like to cancel or reschedule your booking, you will be entitled to either a full refund, or a reschedule to any other date at no cost.
*Please note that cancellations and/or modifications to bookings made through a third-party operator or booking site will be as per their terms and conditions.
Steps we are taking to ensure a safe cruise:
- Our staff are constantly provided with the most current and relevant information and guidelines from all relevant sources. This is to ensure they keep themselves, their families, colleagues, and our guests safe.
- We will ensure that our vessel is cleaned and sanitised before and after each cruise. We will be taking extra care to clean and wipe down high use touchpoints such as handrails, door handles, tables, seats, window ledges and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitiser is available on board our vessels, with signage displayed to encourage use throughout the cruise.
- Trips can be booked online through our website, by phone with credit card, in our Queenstown retail store, or at Milford Sound on the day.
- If you are feeling unwell, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN OUR CRUISE. Our best advice is that you contact your GP or Healthline for their guidance. Similarly, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case, or are awaiting any test results, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN OUR CRUISE. There will be plenty of opportunities to visit beautiful Milford Sound once you have been cleared and/or are feeling better!
Despite this, we can guarantee that it will be an experience to remember, and we can’t wait to share the best of Fiordland with you!
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our team by email: email@example.com or phone 0800 500 121 / +64 3 442 4196.